Your Home for Golf, Tennis & More in Columbia
Membership in an outstanding country club is both a privilege and reward; a special way to enjoy many of life’s finer moments in the good company of family and friends. Membership is believed to also represent an attractive option when one considers activities costs incurred throughout the year for the entire family.
If you are new to Columbia, a current/future homeowner in Woodcreek or WildeWood, or are exploring the possibilities of private club membership for the first time, the Board of Directors and Staff would like you to consider membership at The Members Club at Woodcreek & WildeWood. The Members purchased the Club on January 23, 2009, and the Club is now owned and operated by the membership.
Our members enjoy the best of championship golf and private amenities at two phenomenal locations. Discover the numerous membership options available to you, your family, or company. The unique advantage of joining The Members Club at Woodcreek & WildeWood is we are one club, with two locations. This means you can enjoy two great golf courses by two of the sport’s most accomplished golf architects, two exceptional clubhouses, tennis and swimming, and two places to soak up life’s finer moments.
- Golf Privileges 362 days a year at two distinct golf courses
- Two Clubhouses offering a variety of member dining and banquet capabilities
- 16 Tennis Courts (including indoor facility) & 2 Swimming Pools
- Annual Member-Only golf, tennis, and swim events and activities
- Monthly Member social gatherings and functions